All Marketplace health plans offer the same set of health insurance benefits even for those suffering from a pre-existing health condition. No one plans to get sick or injured, but for such unpredictability’s you have to prepare yourself in advance so that if something happens that requires physical therapy, emergency medical care, or surgery, it’s really important to have coverage. These services can be expensive.
What Health Insurance Marketplace Offers?
All Marketplace plans offer a variety of high-quality and affordable health coverage choices for medical (routine and non-routine) services that can work for your family.
These essential health insurance benefits include:
- Outpatient care—without being admitted to a hospital
- Inpatient care- Treatment in the hospital
- Trips to the emergency room
- Pre and post pregnancy care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services: it covers psychotherapy, counseling, and behavioral health treatment,
- Your prescription drugs
- Your lab tests
- Services and devices if you are injured, or having a chronic condition or disability. This includes psychiatric rehabilitation, speech-language pathology, physical and occupational therapy, and more.
- Pediatric services: Kids dental care and vision care
- Preventive services for adults, women, and children, including vaccines, counseling, and screenings to keep you healthy.
The above list of health insurance benefits isn’t limited and there may be additional benefits of Marketplace health plans, for example, plans that cover vision and dental coverage and coverage for acupuncture or chiropractic services. You can compare plans side-by-side before getting the one for you and your loved ones.
Marketplace Health Insurance Benefits Before Meeting Your Deductible
Many plans cover some preventive care without a deductible – for free. Services like immunizations, cancer screening, and well-child visits without having to pay the deductible or other costs to you.
- Some plans offer free disease management programs and reduced price generic drugs.
To find the plan that works best for your family, you need to consider many different factors like what services are covered, the premium cost, the yearly deductible, and other details.
We would advise you to visit your nearest insurance agency like Person Health Insurance that can guide you best according to your healthcare needs and budget. However, if interested getting health plans from our leading health insurance agency, please contact our agents at +1 (877) 713-8086 or you can visit www.personhealthinsurance.com.