One of the best things you can do to maintain your physical and mental health is doing regular exercise. You need not visit gym each day as you can learn exercising tips from experts Youtube channel. One of the best among all exercises is aerobics. It helps cut your chances of indulging into various problems. Aerobics is good for cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, energy level, maintaining stress and mood, too. But before you start doing it, consult your doctor at what time exercise is best to start, what time you shall continue and how regular you need to be. Keeping in view your current health condition doctor will advise you accordingly. Also, if you take any prescription medicines, consult your doctor when you start exercising.
Maintain A Daily Habit Of 20 To 30 Minutes Workout
If you’re not active now, start with an aerobic session of about 20 to 30 minutes. As a beginner, it would be difficult for you to maintain a daily exercising routine but doing it at least three or four times a week would be sufficient.
Common Things In Every Workout
Every workout counts! Each exercise session should include these three phases.
- Warm-up: It’s all about going easy for a few minutes.
- Conditioning: The essential part of your workout.
- Relax: Don’t stand, sit, or lie down immediate after doing exercise. This will make you feel dizzy or you may face severe heart palpitations (the problem of chest fluttering). The best is to ease up or cool down on the intensity of your activity.
How Can I Stick To My Exercise Plan?
- Make your playlist: Use music to keep you entertained.
- Ban boredom. Don’t repeat things over and over again. Pick a variety of your favorite activities.
- Commit. You have to commit what you do.
- Socialize. You will enjoy working out if you have a friend with you.
- Don’t buy expensive equipment: Unless you know you’ll use them.
- If you get tired early, ask your doctor to limit the intensity of your exercise. Take it easier to do more challenging workouts.
Don’t forget to think about your health. What’s convenient for you or what would be fun too is important. If you’re comfortable doing a workout at home then start it right now. How about joining a dance class or recreational sports team, like hiking group?